tisdag 29 december 2009

AVATAR 3D



Duuuudes! I saw Avatar 3d and it was freakin amazing. It totally changed the way I wanna watch movies. It was just so damn beautiful, everything about it. Yeah sure the plot was a bit trite but who gives a damn. People like trite, almost all blockbusters have trite features. But this movie was something else I'm telling you. If you haven't seen it go see it right now! you'll be missing out if you don't. And when you do see it you will be amazed by its beauty and stunned by the creativity behind it all. And I had really high expectations before I saw it, I had been waiting for this film for ages and so I expected a lot from it I mean it took James Cameron about a decade to make it (I think) and to be frank it outdid all my expectations. It was just so much better than thought it would be. I loved the Eywa tree and the way the avatars looked and just everything about Pandora. Truly remarkable.
Grade: 10


Beatrix Bernadotte

Inga kommentarer: