tisdag 29 december 2009

The Hangover


I also saw the Hangover which I thought was nice and genuinly funny. I mean it was very amusing but people kept telling me it was sooo darn good and it wasn't THAT good but it was good. I liked it. I liked the beginning and the end even though you always knew how it would end. And all the stuff that happened in between were funny. Mike Tyson's part in it all was BAD, that should not have been in there, all the stuff that were connected to him can stay they can just change Mike Tyson to somebody else. I hate bad celebrity appearances in movies, it feels very forced. But overall the movie was funny not hilarious "I laughed so hard a peed my pants" kind of funny but entertaining and worth watching.

Grade: 7


and they really can't handle Vegas.


Beatrix Bernadotte

Inga kommentarer: