tisdag 29 december 2009

Thoughts, not particularly new when it comes to me or other people

I better go off to bed now, it's about 3 a.m. and I'm a bit tired. Anyway I had a thought of how movies can affect us, I don't know about everybody else but when it comes to me they really do, good ones at least. I can change my whole view of the world, ok that might be a bit extreme but some things I used to think or believe can change. My aspirations and dreams can change or maybe just egging on supressed or undeveloped feelings. Anyway, it must feel amazing for a movie creator to be able to create something so extraordinary the same goes to writers. Some movies and books have had a very great impact on peoples minds and to think of the influence we're under when it comes to media. Woowsa.
.
Beatrix Bernadotte

Inga kommentarer: