tisdag 29 december 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince



I just saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and it was amazing really powerful. I know it's pretty late to see it for the first time but I haven't had a chance to see it but today I did and woow! It wasn't exactly like the book it was much funnier than the book, a lot more teenage love and that kind of stuff but that doesn't make it less great. God, I loved it.

It was really sad when Dumbledore died (I'm assuming everybody already knows that, not that anyone is actually reading my blog) but it was much more sad in the book I think. He is definitely one of the best characters in all movies in all times, definitely.

What I don’t understand is how anyone can after watching a movie that you loved so much, not only Harry Potter but movies in general that you like, how you can watch one and then just go back to what you were doing before. That amazes be. Because when I watch a movie that really affects me I just walk around the house and don’t know what to do really. Because things seem so pointless in comparison with what you have just watched. It all seems so uninteresting.


Once again I must ask too much of you, Harry

Grade: 10


Beatrix Bernadotte

Inga kommentarer: