onsdag 13 januari 2010

Happy feelings

Trains are delayed or cancelled, it’s crazy cold and I get no sleep. Terrific? Yes astonishingly even though I’m super tired, super cold and waiting all the time. So far I’m doing good in school and it is really a mood boost. Who would have thought that all you need is a little bit of success? I think that’s the factor behind me feeling so good right now but it could also be that I got the clothes I ordered today. And this weekend I was in Stockholm and I did a little bit of shopping. Shopping always makes you feel better even if you’re already feeling REALLY good you feel even better. Ok, not every time sometimes nothing fit and you just get annoyed but it’s usually the other way around. I’m not really a girly girl but I do like shopping and dressing up I don’t do it a lot because I’m really lazy and I just sit around the house and go to school, that’s basically everything I do. But those few times when I actually go somewhere and I don’t have to wake up 6 am I like to put a bit of thought into what I’m wearing. Fascinating? I know.

Beatrix Bernadotte

Inga kommentarer: