måndag 18 januari 2010

Time & Technology

aaaahhhhh, I wish I could set back time right now! Life would be so much better if you could or at least sometimes like right now. I have a thousand things to do but not enough time to do it, a very common dilemma. But I did actually set back one of the clocks in the house, about fifteen minutes or so and sometimes you forget that you have done that and you think that its 20:00 when its really 19:45, I love when that happens haha pathetic I know but it feels like you saved time when you really haven't. It's weird how dependent I am on time and I guess we all are but its really peculiar and time consuming. Worrying about things takes time and worrying about things taking time takes a lot of your time so what you really should do is to stop thinking about the time you are wasting in order to save time.

Life is short unfortunately and watching science fiction movies that I love keep reminding me of that. They show a fascinating world of technology and I will never experience resemblance to that kind of technology. That is something to think about. Think about it and then come up with something to make it happen quickly so that we can enjoy it in this lifetime! Let’s not pass on the fun to the coming generations haha

Beatrix Bernadotte

Inga kommentarer: