lördag 6 februari 2010

The clock of time

There's not a lot happening which is kind of unexciting, obviously. I cut my hair yesterday and I needed it desperately. I've also bought some stuff mostly clothes that I also needed but I just want it to be summer now or at least spring but they say that it will snow even more!!! But what I really want is to have time to write as much as I want. I like to write a little bit here and there as you come up with something but what I would like even more and what I would prefer to do is to be able to write non stop on my movie. I want to become a better writer because so far I'm not so good at it, I need practice. But at the same time I have to focus on school, we have so much to write in school. So I guess I have to finish school first but the thing is that we are all so obsessed with time and the younger you start out with something the higher the odds are of you actually being good at what you do of course, that's logical. But it feels like whatever you want to do you have to do it fast and be really good at it fast. Your life has to start at a really young age otherwise you're just wasting your time. It's that part thay annoyes me and freaks me out but I wonder if its all in my head.

Beatrix Bernadotte

Inga kommentarer: